THE KIWANIS CLUB OF LAKEWOOD, OHIO
CHARTERED MAY 17, 1921 (96 Years) - Division 14
February 10, Saturday, West Park Kiwanis will hold a spaghetti dinner at the Cretan Center, 3853 W. 168 St., Cleveland 3 to 7 P.M. Tickets: Adults $7, Children 7-12 $3, 6 & under Free.
All proceeds will be donated to West Park Kiwanis. SEE FLYER
Click on highlighted links or copy and paste into your browser.
1. Key Club Leadership conference is March 9th - 12th - please make sure that your key club advisers get this packet and consider purchasing an advertisement in their program.
The link has all the forms including the advertisement form, which is due February 7th
2. Midyear is March 17th
3. May 6th is the date for the Kiwanis BLITZ - more info coming, but open this link and read about the efforts of the international president in opening new clubs: KIWANIS BLITZ
4. International Kiwanis Convention (June 28th - July 1st) registration is now open - the prices are very reasonable this year - see link KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION - LAS VEGAS
5. If you have not answered the questions below please do so and email them to me.
6. Check the webpage of our District Foundation and don't forget that Tim C. is a valuable resource regarding grants - the website is terrific OHIO DIST FOUNDATION
7. Please, complete the community exploration sheet by the March Divisional Meeting - if you need help let me know.
8. August 10th is the Ohio District Convention in
Kiwanis Division 14 - Lt. Governor 2017-2018